The trustees of the National Organization of American Humanities invite you to join with NOAH in our missions of assistance.
The National Organization for American Humanities mission is to assist in bringing new Technologies to benefit all people. To this end, Research and Development for the following:
- Environmental solutions and new technologies focusing on our changing habitat for the peoples of all countries.
- Alternative energy solutions for our homes and transportation needs.
- New technologies and techniques for farming.
- New forms or more efficient forms of energy production.
- Low cost construction techniques using recyclable materials.
The National Organization for American Humanities (NOAH), was formed as an accountable non-profit Foundation, and is challenged with the responsibility to support those individuals, organizations and activities which directly benefit society. NOAH’s primary goal is to support any worthwhile project, providing that the request has a net benefit to humankind, which in turn contributes to the enhancement of our global community.
In addition, our mission is to bring new technologies to the world whenever possible. To that end, NOAH will support any and all technologies that promote remedies for energy production, greenhouse gases, internal combustion engines, water reclamation, desalinization and purification, air purification and preserving the natural resources of this planet to benefit its people.
NOAH defines its role as an organization that assists and promotes new technologies for:
- Energy production and conservation.
- Research and development of battery technologies.
- Research and development of water purification, desalinization and reclamation.
- Research and development of air purification.
- Research and development of a viable replacement for the internal combustion engine.
- Research and development of alternative energy sources for electrical generation.
- Research and development of preservation of existing natural resources.
The National Organization for American Humanities, an American Renaissance Coalition, will cooperate within its Mission Statement, to help research, develop and bring to market any technology that has a net benefit for humankind.
Use of Funds: To facilitate proper research and development for all forms of new and improving technologies.
As a public Foundation, NOAH supports individuals and their ingenuity to make this world a better place. Come join us, work with us. The National Organization for American Humanities is a unique and very worthwhile organization. NOAH needs your help. NOAH needs your involvement. Come join us in some way. . . together we can make a difference.
It’s up to all of us to leave this world better than we found it!